Follow my blog

Follow My lookbook

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow My lookbook
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 4, 2010

my casual outfit with a yellow touch


These pictures are taken in Brussels were I go te school. I had done with my lessons so I decided to go for a walk in the capital city of Belgium. I love to see all the toerist that are taken pictures, so I wasn't alone :)
I love the mounth november, it's early dark, you can drink a hot chocomilk in bars or ate a waffle , what I did :).
I also took pictures in front of chocolate stores ( I am addicted to chocolate :) ) .













1 comments:

CoffeeBlooms said...

lovely look! very nice jacket :)

About Me

About K.

hey and welcome to my blog. My name is Kim, a student in Brussels and lives in Belgium. I am 20 years old and I am studying communication. What you can find on my blog is pictures of me and my love for fashion. Hope you enjoy my blog! Kisses

Glamour

Glamour

Total Pageviews

Glamour

Glamour

Glamour

Glamour