Follow my blog

Follow My lookbook

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow My lookbook
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Christmas at Paris xx


Wow Paris, the place to be for anyone who loves fashion. This spring I went to Paris to get a look of the city and to visit the shops and they are amazing. In Galeries Lafayette I think all your dreams come true. Every brand, you name it, can you find there. I still remember the Louis Vuitton shop, that was incredible. I have bought there a dress from French connection and it is still one of my favorites in my closet. With the Christmas holidays I am going for the second time to Paris. I am looking forward and I am very excited. 







0 comments:

About Me

About K.

hey and welcome to my blog. My name is Kim, a student in Brussels and lives in Belgium. I am 20 years old and I am studying communication. What you can find on my blog is pictures of me and my love for fashion. Hope you enjoy my blog! Kisses

Glamour

Glamour

Total Pageviews

Glamour

Glamour

Glamour

Glamour